Former Corrections official releases another book
Friday, July 22, 2011
Mark Schreiber worked in law enforcement and the state prison system for more than 40 years.
At 65, he’s retired — but still working on getting out the history of the now-closed Missouri State Penitentiary.
Thursday evening in Jefferson City, he signed more than 50 copies of his new book, “Shanks to Shakers.”
More like this story
- Historians appeal to public to help find gas chamber keys
- MSP’s A Hall housed the famous and the infamous
- Fiery night of mayhem in Capital City
- Consistency amid change in the prosecutor’s office
- Already a city Landmark winner, Housing Unit 1 has been nominated for the National Register of Historic Places
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting