Capt. Sandra Karsten breaks new ground at Highway Patrol
Sunday, July 3, 2011
Effective Aug. 1, Capt. Sandra K. Karsten is being promoted to the rank of major, the first female officer to be promoted to that rank in the history of the Missouri Highway Patrol.
Karsten will be commander of the Administrative Services Bureau, General Headquarters, Jefferson City. She’s moved up quickly through the ranks during her time with the patrol.
Karsten began her patrol career on....
More like this story
- Highway Patrol Troop F’s Sgt. Dusty Hoffman promoted to lieutenant
- Leaving a Lake Legacy: Law enforcement leaving a legacy to Lake Area women
- Ameren Missouri, Missouri State Highway Patrol promote the use of life jackets
- 20 graduate from patrol’s community alliance program
- Plunkett interview tapes focus of 1st day of trial
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting