Callaway County mails new personal property tax forms
Thursday, January 6, 2011
FULTON, Mo. — Redesigned 2011 personal property tax assessment forms were mailed Tuesday to Callaway County residents.
Dan Roe, Callaway County assessor, said the new form has more information and includes space to list items on the front and back of the form. A yellow form is for businesses; a white form is for individuals.
The items listed on the previous year’s assessment form are printed in two big boxes at the top of the front page of the form. Taxpayers are instructed to draw a line through any items printed on the form that were not owned on Jan. 1, 2011. They also must list any new items in the appropriate areas on the front and back of the form.
More like this story
- New personal property tax forms in the mail
- Cole County Assessor: Corrected tax bills, assessments in mail
- Moniteau County Assessor Reminds County Taxpayers to Return Personal Property Assessment Forms
- Assessor reminds county taxpayers to return personal property assessment forms
- Moniteau County Assessor reminds county taxpayers to return personal property assessment forms
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting