Downtown team proposes condos, parking structure
Friday, August 26, 2011
Looking to spur economic growth, one action team is proposing condo development and a new parking structure in downtown Jefferson City, as well as a downtown Community Improvement District.
As part of the Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce’s economic development strategic plan, “Transformation,” the downtown action team is recommending three proposals to encourage growth in the area.
More like this story
- How do you boost growth on Capitol Avenue?
- Summaries of Old Town, Capitol Avenue and Downtown Transformation projects
- Your Opinion: Campaign co-chairs outline opportunities
- Team looks to establish entertainment district, trolley
- Sales tax eyed for economic development plan with $69 million wish list
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting