Transportation panel looks to allocate $185,000
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Cities and representatives within the region are debating how to spend $185,000.
At the board of directors meeting of the Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization, members discussed several proposed projects for the Regional Surface Transportation Program.
Brian Crane, representative from Holts Summit, said each jurisdiction had submitted proposals for project that would cost $185,000 or less. The only exception, he said, was Jefferson City’s proposal, which requested the full amount available, as well as future funding to complete a $3 million project for improvements on and near Stadium Boulevard.
More like this story
- CAMPO to fund Stadium Boulevard roundabouts
- LU seeking share of Home Depot grants
- Fulton adjusts splash pad plan with new features, circulating water
- Our Opinion: Finding our way among priorities for transportation
- Public comments positive overall regarding Lake Area priority transportation projects
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting