Fire kills elderly couple in SE Missouri
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
PORTAGEVILLE, Mo. (AP) — A dryer that caught fire is blamed for the deaths of an elderly couple in the southeast Missouri town of Portageville.
The Sikeston Standard Democrat reports that 82-year-old Wayne Myracle and his 83-year-old wife, Libby, died in the house fire Saturday night.
Officials believe the cause of death was smoke inhalation.
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting