Explosive device found, detonated
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
The Missouri Highway Patrol detonated a device that was found Sunday in Cole County.
Sheriff Greg White said the device was found at the Scrivener Conservation Area on Hem Street.
“It was wrapped in black tape and had a fuse coming out of it, but the fuse was not burning,” he said.
White said the device was found in an area where no was living or traveling nearby.
More like this story
- Explosive device found in Millersburg roadway over weekend
- Holts Summit Police discovers five young individuals involved in explosive-related crime
- Explosive device found on man at Liberty hospital
- Holts Summit Police investigates case involving explosive device
- Man arrested on multiple charges after eluding officers 12 hours
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting