Council approves $225K commitment for Lafayette Street interchange
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Jefferson City’s Lafayette Street interchange could be coming sooner than expected.
One of the first official acts of the new Jefferson City Council was to unanimously approve a resolution that would commit $225,000 to the project in order to push it up on MoDOT’s project calendar two years.
The resolution came after MoDOT officials informed both Jefferson City and Cole County officials that ...
More like this story
- Cole County commits funds to Lafayette Street project
- Gov. Nixon approves plan for construction of Lafayette Street interchange
- Cole County Commission discusses Lafayette improvements
- Power plant road not included in state’s draft 5-year road plan
- Only one big project in mid-Missouri in MoDOT's five year plan
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting