Spring festivities bloom during festival
Despite chilly weather, hundreds turn out for Dogwood Festival Parade
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Several hundred brave souls lined the streets of downtown Camdenton on a chilly and windy morning Saturday in continuing a 60-plus year tradition — the annual Dogwood Festival Parade.
With more than 100 entrants and prizes given in several categories, the parade is a must-see with a variety of civic, municipal, school, business and individual groups walking, marching, riding and “floating” down parts of U.S. 54 and Missouri 5.
Newcomers entered the parade this year, such as ...
More like this story
- Around the Lake: Camdenton Chamber announces schedule for 65th Annual Dogwood Festival
- Around the Lake: Dogwood Festival celebrates 64 years this weekend
- Dogwood Festival wraps up 62nd year
- Around the Lake: Dogwood Festival celebrates 63rd year in Camdenton
- Dogwood Festival celebrates 63rd year in Camdenton
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting