JCPS musicians perform at district contest
Students earn ‘I’ ‘II’ ratings
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Musicians from the Jefferson City Public Schools grades 9-12 music programs performed at the Missouri State High School Activities Association district competition last weekend.
From choral, band and orchestra students, 35 soloists and seven small ensembles received an “I” rating allowing them to advance to the State Music Festival on April 28 at the University of Missouri in Columbia.
More like this story
- 50 JC musicians selected to district bands
- High Flyers work hard for gifted students
- CHS Choirs earn top ratings at District Music Contest; 23 advance to State Music Contest
- Leaving a Lake Legacy: Striking a chord with the community
- JC Schools talking with Lincoln, Linn State Tech about high school complex
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting