Events set for Week of the Young Child
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
The annual Week of the Young Child, sponsored by the United Way of Central Missouri, will start with a stroll through downtown Jefferson City on Saturday.
Those wishing to take place in the Downtown Stroll should arrive at 9:30 a.m. at St. Peter Catholic Church. The stroll will end at Missouri River Regional Library (MRRL), where activities will also take place to celebrate the week that ends April 16.
Beginning on Saturday, through April 16, downtown businesses will display children’s art work in their windows in celebration of the Week of the Young Child.
More like this story
- United Way is driving force behind upcoming Week of the Young Child
- Week of the Young Child begins Sunday
- Our Opinion: Imagine the possibilities; explore the opportunities
- Around the Lake: Camdenton Chamber announces schedule for 65th Annual Dogwood Festival
- Fulton Soup Kitchen to celebrate Easter April 16
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting