Lake Expressway ribbon-cutting scheduled
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
A ribbon-cutting for the U.S. 54 Expressway is planned at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 29, on the new westbound lanes near the Camden/Miller county line at Lake of the Ozarks.
The event will be held rain or shine.
The portion of the new expressway extends from the Osage River in Miller County to the Grand Glaize Bridge in Camden County.
To access the ribbon-cutting from existing westbound U.S. 54, turn left onto Woodriver Road. Those traveling from existing eastbound U.S. 54 should use the Horseshoe Bend Parkway.
A map showing the location of the event can be viewed at modot.org/central.
More like this story
- Ceremony will celebrate completion of Two Lake Area highway projects Tuesday
- Ceremony to mark completion of 2 Lake Area highway projects
- Parts of lake expressway opening this week
- U.S. 54 traffic to use temporary bypass during construction at Lake
- New U.S. 54 Expressway Opens to Traffic on Thursday in Camden County
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting