Reinsurance Group of America to Host Investor Day
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
ST. LOUIS, MO -- (Marketwire) -- 10/04/10 -- Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated (NYSE: RGA) will host a conference for institutional investors and analysts in New York City on Thursday, February 17, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Eastern time. Additional details will be provided closer to the date of the event.
Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated is among the largest global providers of life reinsurance, with subsidiary companies or offices in Australia, Barbados, Bermuda, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States. At June 30, 2010, the company had approximately $2.4 trillion of worldwide life reinsurance in force and assets of $27.2 billion.
For further information, contact Jack B. Lay Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (636) 736-7000
More like this story
- H&R Block Announces Agreement to Acquire TaxACT Digital Tax Preparation
- KCS’ Michael Upchurch to address Citi US and European Industrials Conference
- NYSE rejects Nasdaq, IntercontinentalExchange bid
- Great Plains Energy Announces Webcast and Conference Call for Third Quarter 2010 Earnings
- Empire District Electric Company Announces Call to Discuss Stipulated Agreement
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting