TV Trivia Hey! It's the Hoff
Friday, November 26, 2010
1) One of television's enduring stars and his family are profiled in the unscripted A&E Network series "The Hasselhoffs," premiering Sunday, Dec. 5. David Hasselhoff first gained wide attention for playing Dr. Snapper Foster on a daytime serial. Which one?
2) Hasselhoff found prime-time success on NBC's "Knight Rider." Who supplied the voice of supercar KITT?
3) When "Baywatch" began on NBC in 1989, with whom did Hasselhoff share top billing?
4) Hasselhoff turned bad guy in the 1994 Fox TV movie "Avalanche." Who played the father in the family he terrorized?
5) "Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D." was another Fox TV movie Hasselhoff made (in 1998). Who had that title role in the recent "Iron Man" movies?
6) The 2000 CBS movie "One True Love" gets many cable repeats. Who was Hasselhoff's leading lady in it?
7) Hasselhoff played the boss of the film's star in the 2006 comedy "Click." Name that star.
8) Who was the host of "America's Got Talent" on NBC when Hasselhoff started his stint as a judge in 2006?
9) Which cable network subjected Hasselhoff to a "Roast" earlier this year?
10) How many weeks did Hasselhoff last on the most recent season of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars"?
1) CBS' "The Young and the Restless," on which he recently reprised the role
2) William Daniels
3) Parker Stevenson
4) Michael Gross ("Family Ties")
5) Samuel L. Jackson
6) Terry Farrell ("Becker")
7) Adam Sandler
8) Regis Philbin
9) Comedy Central
10) Not even one ... he was the first celebrity to be sent packing, during the show's season premiere week
David Hasselhoff of "The Hasselhoffs"
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting