St. Mary’s Foundation awards six scholarships
Saturday, November 20, 2010
The St. Mary’s Health Center Foundation announced its scholarship recipients for fall 2010. The foundation scholarship recipients include:
- Anthony Brenneke, who is continuing his education in muscle energy at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Tricia Gehlert, who is pursuing a master’s degree in nursing as an acute-care nurse practitioner from St. Louis University.
- Kristin Huenink, who is pursuing a master’s degree in nursing as an adult-nurse practitioner from St. Louis University.
- Rebecca Maasen, who is pursuing professional accreditation in the Lee Silverman Voice Therapy Program.
- Jenny Rutledge, who is pursuing a BSN degree from the University of Missouri School of Nursing.
- Kimberly Weith, who is pursuing a master’s degree in business from William Woods University.
St. Mary’s Foundation awards scholarships to: students pursuing health care degrees and who have completed at least half of their program of study; and to fulltime and part-time St. Mary’s employees. The annual application deadline for students is April 1. Application deadlines for employees are April 1 and Oct. 1. Scholarship amounts vary, with a maximum of $1,500 per applicant, per year.
For more information about foundation scholarships, contact Donna Thomas at 761-7156 or donna_thomas@ ssmhc.com.
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting