Trivia Quiz Lennon lessons
Thursday, November 18, 2010
1) What was the name of John Lennon's band that ultimately morphed into the Beatles?
2) Though its songs were used on differently named releases in the U.S., what was the original British title of Lennon's first album with the Beatles, which also was the title of one of the band's first chart hits?
3) Lennon and bandmate Paul McCartney wrote the song that also gave the Beatles' first movie its title. What was it?
4) What is the name of the hit Lennon song considered to be his protest of the then-ongoing Vietnam War?
5) Which David Bowie hit did his friend Lennon co-write?
6) What is the name of the New York apartment building where Lennon and Yoko Ono resided?
7) What is the title of the final album Lennon released?
8) What is the name of Lennon's eldest son, also a musician as well as a photographer?
9) What is the title of the current movie that dramatizes Lennon's early years?
10) Name the section of New York's Central Park that serves as a memorial to Lennon.
1) The Quarrymen
2) "Please Please Me"
3) "A Hard DayÍs Night"
4) "Give Peace a Chance"
6) The Dakota
7) "Double Fantasy"
9) "Nowhere Boy"
10) Strawberry Fields
More like this story
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting