Relay for Life teams, volunteers get in step for annual event
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Though the big event is nearly six months away, it is time to start getting ready for the 15th annual Cole County Relay for Life.
On Tuesday evening, team members and cancer society staff gathered to gear up for the event, for which many teams and individuals spend months raising funds.
The event will be from 6 p.m. June 3 through 6 a.m. June 4 at the Jefferson City Jaycees Cole County Fairgrounds. This year’s theme is Relay Under the Big Top of Hope.
It is never too late to get involved with ACS or a team. Volunteers and teams are still needed. For more information call Leah Norment, event chair, at 821-2059 or the ACS office at 635-4839.
Read expanded coverage about this event in our newspaper or e-Edition for Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010.
More like this story
- Relay for Life kicks off campaign
- Moniteau County residents invited to kick-off 2011 ACS Relay For Life
- Moniteau County Relay for Life starts at 6 p.m. Friday at fairgrounds
- Moniteau County Residents Invited to kick off the American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Callaway Relay for Life kicks off Thursday
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting