Special Olympics offers basketball opportunity
Thursday, December 30, 2010
No matter a child’s abilities, Special Olympics offers a place to play basketball.
On Tuesdays through January, children ages 8-20 enjoy shooting, dribbling and running on a real court.
There also are programs for adults, tournaments and other teams, many of which are seeking volunteers to help. Visit www.somo.org for more information.
More like this story
- SOMO State Summer Games held Thursday-Saturday in Columbia
- Leaving a Lake Legacy: Picking up spares toward state play
- Jefferson City Chamber details SOMO proposal
- Support Special Olympics Missouri at first-ever Lake of the Ozarks Tip-A-Cop tonight
- Special Olympics Missouri announces statewide school video contest to promote end of R-word
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting