Product recalls: Beef jerky
Thursday, December 30, 2010
The following recall has been announced:
—About 3,874 pounds of teriyaki beef jerky products have been recalled by Bach Czc Beef Jerky, Inc., of South El Monte, Calif., because they contain an undeclared allergen, wheat, the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service announced.
The products have been distributed nationwide. FSIS and the company have received no reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
Those with questions about the recall should contact the company’s President, Hien Pham at 626-279-5149.
The toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline 1-888-674-6854 is available in English and Spanish and can be reached from l0 a.m. to 4 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.
More like this story
- Utah company recalls 90,000 pounds of beef jerky
- Company issues recall for beef jerky
- D&D Foods issues allergy alert on undeclared milk and wheat in Hy-Vee American Macaroni Salad
- Recalls: frozen chicken, mushroom pies, cat food
- Allergy alert on undeclared milk and wheat in Hy-Vee American macaroni salad
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting