WWU $11.7 milion expansion to include new visitor center
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
William Woods University in Fulton plans to convert the current presidential home on the campus to an alumni and visitor center after President Jahnae H. Barnett retires.
The $500,000 renovation project of the presidential home is one part of a $11.7 million three-part fundraising effort called the Imagine Campaign. Other projects in the fundraising campaign are a $8.2 million Sorority Circle with an Amphitheater and a $3 million Center for Ethics and Global Studies.
The university has reached 55 percent of its $11.7 million fundraising goal for the Imagine Campaign.
More like this story
- WWU $11.7 million expansion to include new visitor center
- William Woods gets grant to spur Imagine Campaign
- William Woods University alumni weekend to feature groundbreaking ceremony
- $1 million country estate donated to WWU as presidential residence
- Imagine campaign ends, construction continues for William Woods University
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting