These 3 brides have said, 'I do' ... Now offer tips for brides-to-be
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Many women dream of their wedding day as a child, but the fantasy is often different than the reality.
Months of planning, wedding day mishaps and jitters, and even post-wedding stress is all part of the package.
Three local women, who have recently walked down the aisle, chatted with the Jefferson City News Tribune's Bridal Guide about the ups and downs of saying: “I do.”
Their stories are part of the special comprehensive Bridal Guide section available inside Sunday's newspaper and online in Sunday's e-Edition.
More like this story
- 50 Bridal Show vendors poised to help create special day
- It costs how much to get married these days? You might be surprised
- College football poses wedding dilemma for fans
- Social media, mobile tech on the rise for weddings
- Couple passes through Mokane on journey from LA to NY to raise awareness, money for homeless
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting