Thursday, December 23, 2010
1) The first returning "Bachelor" in the show's history, Brad Womack, chooses again as the unscripted ABC series starts its 15th round Monday, Jan. 3. Who was the very first "Bachelor" in 2002?
2) The sitcom "Bachelor Father" had a successful run from 1959 to 1962 on multiple networks. Who was its star?
3) Tony Franciosa played a playboy in ABC's 1964 sitcom "Valentine's Day." What was the character's profession?
4) On the 1970s ABC police drama "The Streets of San Francisco," Detective Steve Keller sometimes found his romantic situations becoming crime plots. Who played him?
5) While the original "Melrose Place" was on Fox (1992-99), Jake Hanson was one of the home screen's most popular unattached males. Who played him?
6) The 1993-98 Fox sitcom "Living Single" featured a comedian in the role of Overton. Who is he?
7) Who starred as "The Single Guy" in the 1995-97 NBC comedy series by that title?
8) Ladies man Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin) on NBC's "30 Rock" has a complex about his mother. Which stage veteran plays that part in recurring appearances?
9) Neil Patrick Harris embodies "eligible bachelor" on the CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother." What is his character's full name?
10) Another of today's most romantically noncommittal men on television is Charlie (Charlie Sheen) on CBS' "Two and a Half Men." What is the character's last name?
1) Alex Michel
2) John Forsythe
3) He was an editor at a publishing firm.
4) Michael Douglas
5) Grant Show
6) John Henton
7) Jonathan Silverman ("Weekend at Bernie's")
8) Elaine Stritch
9) Barney Stinson
Brad Womack of "The Bachelor"