Trivia Quiz The Fisher queen
Thursday, December 9, 2010
1) Carrie Fisher brings her autobiographical stage show and memoir, "Wishful Drinking," to HBO as a new documentary Sunday, Dec. 12. Who is Fisher's famous mother, who's among those seen in the program?
2) Fisher's first major acting credit was the Oscar-winning 1975 movie comedy "Shampoo." Name that film's producer and star.
3) Of course, Fisher's most iconic screen role is Princess Leia in the "Star Wars" series. What subtitle does the original 1977 "Star Wars" movie now boast as "Episode IV" in the saga?
4) Which classic film does the 1981 movie comedy "Under the Rainbow," in which Fisher starred, largely reference?
5) Fisher was in the cast of the 1985 adventure-comedy "The Man With One Red Shoe." Who had the title role?
6) In the 1989 comedy "The Burbs," which featured Fisher, who was the male lead?
7) Fisher played the confidante of Sally (Meg Ryan) in the 1989 modern classic "When Harry Met Sally ... ." Who directed the film?
8) The 1991 daytime-serial spoof "Soapdish" had a big cast that included Fisher, but who got top billing as the diva star of the soap-within-the-movie?
9) In the 1990 movie version of Fisher's book "Postcards From the Edge," who played the battling Hollywood mother and daughter?
10) Name the current animated television series in which Fisher voices the recurring character Angela.
1) Debbie Reynolds
2) Warren Beatty
3) "A New Hope"
4) "The Wizard of Oz"
5) Tom Hanks
6) Tom Hanks
7) Rob Reiner
8) Sally Field
9) Shirley MacLaine and Meryl Streep
10) Fox's "Family Guy"
Carrie Fisher of "Wishful Drinking"
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting