Product Recalls: canned chicken salad
Sunday, December 5, 2010
The following recalls have been announced:
—About 72,000 pounds of Bumble Bee brand canned chicken salad products distributed nationwide because they might contain pieces of hard plastic. Consumers have reported finding the foreign material; no injuries have been reported. Recalled were 8.2-ounce packages of Bumble Bee Lunch on the Run Chicken Salad Complete Lunch Kit with a best-by date of 08/11 and 3.5-ounce packages of Bumble Bee Chicken Salad with Crackers with a best-by date of 02/12. The products were manufactured by the Suter Company Inc. of Sycamore, Ill. Details: Call 815-895-9186.
More like this story
- California firm recalls Caesar salad kits
- Recalls: frozen chicken, mushroom pies, cat food
- Missouri company recalls chicken salad over soy content
- D&D Foods issues allergy alert on undeclared milk and wheat in Hy-Vee American Macaroni Salad
- Allergy alert on undeclared milk and wheat in Hy-Vee American macaroni salad
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting