Patrol cracking down on intoxicated drivers
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Missouri Highway Patrol officers in Troop F in Central Missouri will work extra hours next week in a special enforcement effort to find impaired motorists.
Capt. Gregory D. Kindle, commanding officer of Troop F of the patrol, said the 13-county Mid-Missouri area has received a grant from the Missouri Department of Transportation’s Highway Safety Division for participation in the “You Drink & Drive, You Lose” campaign.
Kindle said enforcement efforts in Troop F will be increased from Dec. 6 through Dec. 12 to discourage people from driving while impaired this holiday season.
More like this story
- Missouri Highway Patrol announces DWI Enforcement
- Patrol to begin crackdown to arrest intoxicated drivers
- Troop F Troopers to participate in holiday DWI enforcement campaign
- DWI sobriety checkpoint, special enforcement scheduled for May in Miller County
- Troop F officers to participate in youth alcohol enforcement mobilization
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Please review our Policies and Procedures before registering or commenting